Wednesday, July 9, 2008

a round of applause.

whoohooo.

PROUDLY PRESENT YOU THE

first and official blog of 4Sc Gamma 2008!!!

people.clap.thankyou. =D

you know you guys love gamma 2008 riighhhhht? oh, common' don't have to deny. because you guys just typed youknowyoulovegamma08! x) seeeee. GOTCHA! hahha. being so hyper bout this blog. and i have no idea why. not like we've won something or what.

oh yeah. i'm weigin! x) you can personally visit me at www.weigin.com >> cool eh? (i'm not promoting my blog la. just in case some people wants to know me more kann? being proactive okaaaay. ;p)


let's talk about the youknowyoulovegamma.blogspot.com.
i initially got the inspiration from my dad. (yes, my DAD) so the story goes like this. my dad has this habit of checking out my blog (pathetic right? fine) aaaand also checking out the friends i mix with. so he happen to found out the omega and beta blog. so he questioned about gamma's blog. i was likeeee. err lazy.

then today. out of a sudden. i really don't know where the inspiration came from. when we were lining up outside the computer lab, we decided to set up a blog.

aaaaaaand TAAAAAAAAADAAAAAAA!

here it is!

okay. this is not my blog. so i shall not crap so much bout myself.(eventhou you guys want more. come come my blog larh xD)


to the fellow gamma-ians. you guys can get the username and psw from me. and try to make this blog as lively as possible. =3

*okay, i know it looks abit dull right now. but we'll make it up for the love of gamma. LOL. yeah. so just be patient.>> patient is the virtue. =D


stay tune peeps!

2 comments:

jooee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jooee said...

ahahaha the blog is created !! dun have cbox yet so just leave comments here will do !! and lets celebrate !! TODAY is the day the the 4 Gamma blog 08 class is born !!! so ppl when u all like graduate from high school do remember this date where this special blog is created !! cheers !