Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Commedia. Divina?

So here I am. 12.34 am. Drinking my Starbucks Hot Caramel Chocolate. Not that hot anymore though. Sad....

Well little children. Have a seat and make yourselves comfortable. I'm here to tell you a story. About what? Well... I'm not so sure yet myself but it'll come to me. Hopefully....

"It was a dark and stormy night...."

But seriously. Blog-hopping around, (Coz I have nothing else to do and well... I'm curious as to how you all are doing. Reading people's blog really garners a wonderful treasure trove of information about people. And no, I will not leave a comment.) it seems to me that many of us miss 4 Gamma 08. And with good reason. It was a wonderful class. But things change. Like for example, SPM is creeping towards us. I think I will die from the anticipation of it than from it itself.

To tell you the truth, I had a grand plan on what to write. But I'm sleep deprived.... If the idea comes back to me and i feel like writing it I might.... So until we meet again. So you might label this under random crapping. :P

Damn.. was gonna end it with a grand saying too.... I need my sleep.... So if you don't mind, I'll just finish my cocoa and then off to bed. Its whispering to me.... Night.

Oh, and stop being emo. Be sot. It is a lot nicer. :P

Yours sincerely,
Adieu.

Ps. Forgot to put a "hidden" message. lol... i must be REALLY sleepy....

No comments: